Year 6 - Introduction to business studies
2 Coca Cola
11 Tic Tac
14 Louis Vuitton
Which is your favorite chocolate advert and why?
Who buys these chocolate bars? (Age, gender, interests, lifestyle, etc.)
How to 'market' a chocolate bar
From this advert can you work out the following for the chocolate bar:
1. What is the product name?
2. What is the products slogan?
3. Who do you think the product is aimed at?
4. How much money do you think the product will cost?
5. What will the product taste like?
The chocolate bar challenge
Working on your own on in a pair you are to come up with a new product, this can be either a chocolate bar or any type of snack or drink you prefer. For your product you must create the following:
1. Product name
2. What the product will taste like
3. product slogan
4. Target market (i.e. who you are trying to sell the product to)
5. A price
Plenary - what message are these businesses trying to send?